During a routine annual check-up with her physician, Arlene learned that after 15 years in remission, her lung cancer had returned.
Help by Topic
- Body Image
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Coping With Cancer
- Financial Resources
Featured oncology social workers answer your questions about cancer-related concerns. Read answers to past questions from women with cancer, or submit your own.
A Service of CancerCare
CancerCare provides free, professional support services to individuals, families, caregivers, and the bereaved to help them better cope with and manage the emotional and practical challenges arising from cancer. All of our services are provided by professional oncology social workers and are offered completely free of charge. They include:
- Mar 1Yoga New York, NY
- Mar 6LegalHealth Clinic New York, NY
- Mar 8Breast Prosthesis/Wig Clinic New York, NY
- Mar 8Meditative Mandalas: Coping With Cancer Through Relaxation Techniques Norwalk, CT
- Mar 10Breast Prosthesis/Wig Clinic New York, NY