I am the fourth woman on my street to be diagnosed with ovarian cancer in the last 15 years—and there are only 41 houses on my street.
Help by Topic
- Body Image
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Coping With Cancer
- Financial Resources
Featured oncology social workers answer your questions about cancer-related concerns. Read answers to past questions from women with cancer, or submit your own.
A Service of CancerCare
CancerCare provides free, professional support services to individuals, families, caregivers, and the bereaved to help them better cope with and manage the emotional and practical challenges arising from cancer. All of our services are provided by professional oncology social workers and are offered completely free of charge. They include:
- May 6Wig Clinic New York, NY
- May 9LegalHealth Clinic New York, NY
- May 11Keeping Your Financial House in Order, Part 2: Navigating Federal and State Safety Net Programs While Coping with Cancer New York, NY
- May 12Mindfulness Meditation Workshop New York, NY
- May 16LegalHealth Clinic New York, NY