During a routine annual check-up with her physician, Arlene learned that after 15 years in remission, her lung cancer had returned.
Help by Topic
- Body Image
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Coping With Cancer
- Financial Resources
Featured oncology social workers answer your questions about cancer-related concerns. Read answers to past questions from women with cancer, or submit your own.
A Service of CancerCare
CancerCare provides free, professional support services to individuals, families, caregivers, and the bereaved to help them better cope with and manage the emotional and practical challenges arising from cancer. All of our services are provided by professional oncology social workers and are offered completely free of charge. They include:
- Jul 23Breast Prosthesis Clinic New York, NY
- Jul 25Wig Clinic New York, NY
- Jul 29Meditation Group Ridgewood, NJ
- Jul 30Reiki New York, NY
- Aug 2The Twenty-Fourth Annual Living with Cancer Conference Bronx, NY